Most Popular Posts of 2007
| Peter Klein |
Our most popular posts of 2007:
- Physics Envy and All That
- Design Puzzles
- Taxes al Carbon
- The University of Phoenix and the Economic Organization of Higher Education
- How Does Management Affect Capabilities?
- Market-Based Management
- Agency Theory in Management
- Has Corporate Corruption Increased?
- The SWOT Model May Be Wrong
- Management Journal Impact Factors 2005
- PhD Candidate Shortage in Accounting
- Things You Shouldn’t Say at Your Dissertation Defense
- Do We Need a Project Project?
- The Legacy of Max Weber
- The Language of Economists (and Sociologists)
- Accounting: A Brief History
- Is Entrepreneurship a Factor of Production?
- The Galileo Legend
- The New Bashing of Economics: The Case of Management Theory
What makes a popular post? The main determinant seems to be an incoming link from a high-traffic site; items 1-4, 6, and 13-15 above were all linked from sites like Instapundit, the Dynamist Blog, Greg Mankiw, and Marginal Revolution. Items 5, 9, 12, and 17 come up often in search -engine results. My guess that items 7, 8, 10, 16, 18, and 20 were the most popular among our regular readers.