Top Posts of 2011
| Peter Klein |
Here are our most popular posts published in 2011:
- The Value of Steve Jobs
- The Performative Effects of Social Constructionist Professors in Business Schools
- Creative Destruction, Music-Industry Edition
- The Organizational Structure of Al Qaeda
- The Confusing “Business Model” Construct
- Classic Professor Poses
- The Future of Managerial Economics
- The AER Canon
- Famous Quotations Taken Out of Context
- Why Do Firms Hire Management Consultants?
- What the Seminar Speaker Really Means
- Entrepreneurship Lives!
- Scientific Misconduct in Management Research
- The Downside of Case Studies
- Confusing Definitions of Entrepreneurship
Thanks to our readers, commenters, guests, and supporters for a great 2011. We’re looking forward to 2012!