Top Posts of 2014
| Peter Klein |
It’s been another fine year for O&M, with over 100,000 unique visitors from Albania to Zimbabwe and about every country in-between. Our pageviews are down from 2006, the year we started this blog, but nowadays many people read our posts through Facebook or other syndication and sharing sites, so our actual reach is much larger.
Here are the most viewed posts written in the last year:
- What are “Transaction Costs” Anyway?
- Notes on Inequality
- Gary Becker: A Personal Appreciation
- It’s the Economics that Got Small
- Rich Makadok on Formal Modeling and Firm Strategy
- The Piketty Code
- Gary S. Becker, 1930-2014
- Is Human Capital Theory Compatible with the Strategy Literature?
- Cheating and Public Service
- The Soft Underbelly of Business Model Innovation
- More Skepticism of Behavioral Social Science
- Theories of the Firm
- The Theory of Mind in Agency Theory
- Academics and Social Media
- The New Empirical Economics of Management
Thanks to our readers and commentators for a great 2014. We are looking forward to 2015!